Our family has been growing Christmas trees for
over 60 years. We're close and conveniently located, about 5 miles
NW of Anoka. Our 40-acre farm offers a relaxed, outdoor experience for families and friends. Our Christmas tree fields are mixed among groves of large pine trees that create an 'up-north,' park-like environment. If you've visited us before you'll remember this natural setting in the middle of the city.
2014 - Our new shake and bale
station, with plenty of hard workers to make your visit
of our family, plus dear friends, have helped us nurture nature and
spread Christmas spirit since 1952.
Visit our history page.
- Open Fri., Nov. 29
Fri. 1-6 Sat. 9-6 Sun.10-5
Close Sun. Dec. 22
Check out Our Calendar
- Cut your own tree! We provide saws, shake out loose
needles, wrap trees in netting, & load vehicles.
- Select lovely handmade greenery or pre-cut Fraser &
balsam firs, or Scotch pine. Free pine boughs & tree
disposal bag with tree purchase.
- Warm up in the barn. Enjoy free hot cocoa, cider,
coffee, tea. On weekends, savor Christmas sausage or hot
- Browse Artisan Gallery & Gifts for unique & handmade
Featuring North American Maple Syrup Council Best of
Show TimberSweet dark amber!
- Bring the kids & well behaved dogs. Hike. Take a
wagon ride. Explore the playhouse. Rest by the fire.
- Enjoy a woodland environment, fresh air, and fun!
- Create memories.