A Warm, Wonderful Visit!
Our new shake and bale
station, with plenty of hard workers to make your visit
Start new traditions and recreate memories.
- Open Sat. Nov. 18
Fri. 10-6 Sat. 9-6 Sun. 9-5
Last Day Sun. Dec. 17
Check out Our Calendar
- 7440 Alpine DR NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
- Cut your own tree! We provide saws, shake out loose
needles, wrap trees in netting & load vehicles.
- Select handmade greenery or pre-cut Fraser &
balsam firs, or Scotch pine. Free boughs & tree
bag with tree purchase.
- Warm up in the barn. Enjoy free hot cocoa, cider,
coffee, tea. On weekends, savor Christmas sausage or hot
- Take a free, horse-drawn wagon ride on Thanksgiving weekend and the following weekend, but call if bitter cold or icy. Tractor hay rides available at all other times.
- Browse inside for unique & handmade
Featuring North American Maple Syrup Council Best of
Show TimberSweet dark amber!
- Bring the kids & well behaved dogs! Hike. Explore the log playhouse. Rest by the fire or
in new Adirondack shelter.
Create memories. Renew Friendships.
- Urban adventure? Try coming by train! Take Green or
Blue Line to Target Center, then a 30-minute Northstar
ride to Ramsey depot, only a mile from our farm (call us
10 minutes ahead for pick up).