Our family has been growing Christmas trees for
over 60 years. We're close and conveniently located, about 5 miles
NW of Anoka. Our 40-acre farm offers a relaxed, outdoor experience for families and friends. Our Christmas tree fields are mixed among groves of large pine trees that create an 'up-north,' park-like environment. If you've visited us before you'll remember this natural setting in the middle of the city.
Rustic shelters add to your
NEW: Horse drawn sleigh rides!
Horse drawn sleigh rides cancelled
Dec. 7 & 8 due to extreme weather
To celebrate our 60th anniversary
last year we provided FREE horse drawn sleigh rides.
We'll have them again this year, 12pm - 4:30pm
Dec. 1, and 14 & 15
Horse drawn sleigh rides
Dec. 7 & 8 due to extreme
of our family, plus dear friends, have helped us nurture nature and
spread Christmas spirit since 1952.
Visit our history page.
- Open Fri., Nov. 29
Fri. 1-6 Sat. 9-6 Sun.10-5
Close Sun. Dec. 22
Check out Our Calendar
- Cut your own tree! We provide saws, shake out loose
needles, wrap trees in netting, & load vehicles.
- Select lovely handmade greenery or pre-cut Fraser &
balsam firs, or Scotch pine. Free pine boughs & tree
disposal bag with tree purchase.
- Warm up in the barn. Enjoy free hot cocoa, cider,
coffee, tea. On weekends, savor Christmas sausage or hot
- Browse Artisan Gallery & Gifts for unique & handmade
Featuring North American Maple Syrup Council Best of
Show TimberSweet dark amber!
- Bring the kids & well behaved dogs. Hike. Take a
wagon ride. Explore the playhouse. Rest by the fire.
- Enjoy a woodland environment, fresh air, and fun!
- Create memories.
- enjoy unlimited fresh air, pine forests, and fun!
- fresh-cut tree lot: Fraser & balsam firs & Scotch pine